Today’s Exchange Rates to Reload your Cash Passport Card
- Australian Dollars
- British Pounds ($1 = 0.5202 GBP)
- Canadian Dollars ($1 = 0.8814 CAD)
- Euro ($1 = 0.5883 EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollars ($1 = 5.2735 HKD)
- Japan Yen ($1 = 76.6377 JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar ($1 = 1.0301 NZD)
- Singapore Dollars ($1 = 0.9307 SGD)
- Thai Baht ($1 = 21.8616 THB)
- UAE Dirhams ($1 = 2.4115 AED)
- United States Dollars ($1 = 0.6832 USD)
Reload your Cash Passport Card
If you have a MasterCard Platinum Cash Passport Card you can reload your card using our Bpay biller code or by direct credit from your bank account.
Simply click on the currency you require and choose how much you want to load (minimum A$150).
There are no fees to use our reload services and our rates are consistently better than those offered direct with MasterCard.
The Currency Exchange (ABN 31 652 071 985) is an agent of MasterCard for the purposes of selling its “Cash Passport” Product. MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.